About TOTAL ENERFLEX
TOTAL ENERFLEX (Total Production Services Inc.) – from wellhead to finished product, Total is an industry leader in production services for the Oil & Gas industry. We provide a multitude of stand alone services that can be coupled into turnkey solutions for producers looking to maximize production and revenues. We do this with our people – our expertise – and our flexibility!
TOTAL ENERFLEX offers a variety of production services which include:
- Operations – we specialize in the supply of professionals required to operate and maintain Oil & Gas Wells, Facilities and Pipelines. We supply operators for staffing peaks and valleys, start-up, commissioning, as well as long term contract and permanent staff.
- Contract Operations – we operate wells, pipelines and facilities on a per month basis with turnkey services including operation supervisors, operators, equipment (GPS enabled), tools, safety equipment, etc.
- Projects & Maintenance – we specialize in the supply of skilled trades professionals and crew trucks for construction, shutdowns and ongoing maintenance requirements.
- Site Supervision – we supply site supervisors and consultants with key expertise in: facility/pipeline & completion/workover.
- Engineering – we have a very experienced internal engineering department specializing in facility and pipeline design, well tie-ins, design build and management of change (MOC).
- Production Services – LGR testing for wet metered gas wells and the supply of equipment such as: P-tanks, flare stacks, pipe string (6″ & 8″ - 600ANSI) and process equipment with or without operators. This key division is our field service division for all equipment rig in/out, operation and turnkey projects such as: ILI Inspection Support, Pipeline Integrity Management Support Services, pipeline pull down, temporary compression installations, etc.
Initially TOTAL ENERFLEX was founded in 1995 by 5 senior oil & gas professionals with a diverse skill set ranging from engineering to hands on operations. In the beginning the focus was to handle all aspects of operations of oil & gas assets for Total's clients. Total has expanded into 6 key operating verticals with a base of over 150 operators in 2010 and a fully integrated team of over 250 oil and gas professionals. Our success has been in part due to our flexibility of service options, our hands on oil & gas experience and our PEOPLE! TOTAL ENERFLEX in conjunction with ENERFLEX offer a seamless suite of offerings that enable us to compete in the global market.
Our head office is in Grande Prairie; however, Total also has offices in Peace River, Edmonton and Fort St. John, BC. Our focus and driver for growth have always been oil & gas operations; field, plant, pipeline, facility and refinery operations are day to day business for Total Enerflex.
TOTAL ENERFLEX Core Values
- Industry – We are committed to the Oil and Gas Industry; our production skill set is a source of pride.
- People Focus – We build long-term relationships based on trust and respect for people; integrity is a fundamental principle we live by.
- Customer Focused – Our success rests on our ability to meet our clients' needs. We are driven to achieve results for our customers.
- Integrity – Honest and forthright describes our approach to business; integrity is a fundamental principle we live by.
- Continuous Improvement – Our eyes and ears are always open for a better way to do things - for our survival and for the benefit of our customers.
- Compliance – We strive to exceed health, safety and environmental standards set out by government regulation. We aim to be at the top of our peer group in this area.